Rice University logo

Investment Accounting - Guidelines & Procedures

New Endowment Funds

All new request for endowment funds should be made through Development Services. Please contact Jessie Shieh at ext. 4696 or email jshieh@rice.edu for assistance with the appropriate steps to create a new endowed fund. For information regarding the endowment fund, please refer to the Office of the Vice President for Investments and Treasurer .